COCONUT GROVE, FL
Retained by Deutsche Bank to provide Asset Management Services for foreclosed property. Managed services included:
- Repositioning of property through conversion of 3 story – 250,000-sf retail shopping center to Mixed Use (office, retail and residential) development
- Oversight of Property Management including Leasing, Maintenance and Construction Services.
- Managed $5 million Capital Improvement budget, including major interior renovations and new specialized roof system.
- Managed required zoning and
- Managed and coordinated Tenant Improvement work totaling $2 million .
- Oversaw capital and operating budgets and produce financial modeling.
- Provided Legal Services, including Lease preparation and negotiation, tenant disputes, coordinated litigation with outside counsel and negotiation of all contracts.
- Managed Office and Retail Leasing team
- Developed and executed leasing strategy plans
- Negotiated Lease terms with all potential tenants
- Secured first class tenants such as Sony BMG, Leo Daly, Crispin Porter Bogusky
- Managed extensive repairs and tenant issues from two separate major Hurricane events
- Recipient of 2010 BOMA Building of the Year for Renovated/Repositioned Properties.
- Increased the value of the asset by over $ 13 million, a 56% increase over the banks position
- Successfully managed the sale of the asset including transaction negotiations, Due Diligence and Closing requirements.